EAI is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience
for attendees and a successful course of the event.
EAI is committed to holding the conference in 2020 and Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given
an option to present their submission online. In case the situation prevents the event from taking place in its original location,
it will be held fully in an interactive, live online setting. Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits
that online participation brings you: Learn more
Accepted Authors will be notified about the final decision regarding the conference setting before the Camera-ready deadline.
The smart environments aim to improve the interaction between humans and their surroundings. These smart spaces usually contain smart devices that will process and exchange data in order to seamlessly provide services and immersive experiences to users and clients. In these environments the security of the devices, communications and data plays a fundamental role since user data is gathered, processed and exchanged. The Conference on Dependable and Secure Smart Spaces (D3S) aims to bring together worldwide researchers to share and discuss recent security related challenges and opportunities arising when deploying smart spaces and environments.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Secure Smart Environments
- Security Challenges in Smart Environments
- Security in Dependable Devices and Networks
- Privacy Challenges in Smart Spaces
- Data Privacy in smart spaces
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend their papers for publication in:
- Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
Special Issue on “Security Threats and Countermeasures in Cyber-Physical Systems”
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.